Confused

torriebear • bunny 🐰💖. NSULA 🤟🏾💜📚. BLM ✊🏾

So on January 25th 2019 I broke up with my fiance due to him cheating (he told me. I blocked him for a good week or so before he reached out to me using his mom's number). After much praying and thinking, I decided to take him back (some of you negative nancies are gonna call me stupid, dumb, etc but I dont care). Everything has been fine and we've been getting back to how we were previously. I've also gotten back comfortable enough to show him my naked body (first time was on ft last night). So this morning I call him to make sure hes up for class (we're long distance due to college). We're talking and of course sex comes up in the conversation. I tell him that as of right now I dont want to kiss him nor have him touch me or anything else sex wise. Then he shuts down. This is like my 4th time telling him this and every other time he told me he understood. I dont understand why he thinks just because I showed him my naked body i want to jump into bed with him right away. Did I give in and show him too early? Please no negativity I'm not looking to be bashed I just want advice. Thank you.