Faith of a child 🙏🏾👧🏽

Taylor 💍 • Jeremiah 29:11 🙏🏾I stand on the word www.phoenixavenue.com

I’m making this post to not only encourage myself and others,but to also serve as a marker for when my prayers and yours are answered. Yesterday I made it a point to take my daughter out for a day of fun due to the fact I’ve been working 6 days a week and I really sensed she needed some extra time with me alone well newho as we were out and about shopping I saw a cute baby onesie with a unicorn 🦄 on it and said oh how cute and wouldn’t it be cute if I had twins 👯 my daughter then replied no mom that’s too much and besides I already saw you pregnant twice in my dreams and it was a boy .... wait what ! (She don’t know I’m trying) so I ask her what dream ? She goes on to say she had one dream where I walked out the bathroom telling my mom I’m pregnant and then she had another dream where she saw herself playing with a baby brother in our current house 🏠 😨 and when she said that something LEPEAD! In my spirit ! It was as if God was telling to hold on a little longer and reminded me to keep my childlike faith ! Because without it none of us will see him or his works come to pass ! I’m a firm ! Believer in God and man this ttc journey has stretched my faith !! It’s easy to believe when everything seems to be in your favor or when it don’t take much work,but what about when you have to flood the gates of heaven with your tears and prayers ! I start back trying on Valentine’s Day 🥰 filled with faith and supplements lol and I’ll touch and agree with any woman who is desiring a baby 🙌🏾 as well.