Can we talk about boyfriends??

Lyndsey

So I just want to tell someone, anyone, but it's private so I don't want any of my close friends to know. My boyfriend and I hace been dating for just under a month now. He's the sweetest guy I have ever met! I absolutely adore everything about him. Everytime I'm laying in bed just thinking I come across this one time that I was in a video call with him and a friend of ours. (Changed names) I was partially asleep, so my boyfriend, James (fake name) and Billy were just talking themselves. I heard Billy say something along the lines of "Lyndsey is crazy about you, you two are perfect for eachother. You have no idea how much she talks about you and thinks about you." James proceeded to say "She has no idea either, I've been crushing on that angel for so long now. She's just... perfect." I completely melting hearing him say that about me of all people. I went to his house the other day. We started making out and doing stuff, he asked me every time he went to touch me if it was okay with me while saying "I don't want to make you uncomfortable or hurt you, tell me if you want me to stop." For a 15 year old boy he is such a gentleman. I love how respectful he is to me.

Sorry about how long this is.