Should I leave?

Melissa

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years. We now have a 7 month old daughter. When he was in college he was prescribed Adderall. He has been incorrectly taking his pills since we have been together and before that. He will take a month worth of pills within 2 weeks and not sleep. He will then not have any and all he does is sleep. He promised me the day we had our baby that he would quit and quit smoking. It started back up right after she was born he never tried to change. 2 months ago I went as far as making him call his doctor to schedule an appointment. I went with him to the appointment and explained to the doctor what he is doing. His doctor told him it is abuse of the drug and prescribed a different one. This made me think the doctor was not going to be prescribing the Adderall anymore but a week later my boyfriend got a text saying his Adderall was ready to pick up.... I don’t know what else I can do. He does not help me take care of our daughter at all and I’ve told him many times I’m not happy and feel like a single mom. He hasn’t tried to do anything to change. He will just sleep on the couch if she is crying and I’m in the kitchen. He won’t get up to calm her, he has never given her a bath or changed her diapers. He doesn’t go to anything with me and I don’t feel like a family. Now that I’m finally serious about he leaving he is trying to tell me he wants to make it better but we broke up when I found out I was pregnant because he had been being very rude to me and promised he would change but now I’m in the same boat again.

Idk what to do, I feel like I’ve tried everything and he won’t change.

Advice please..