When I found out I was pregnant...

I was happy. I wanted a little one so bad. I had no family. Just my best friend and my fiance. Before I got pregnant Wed stopped trying for personal reasons. But the cycle i got pregnant on my fiance came over and we had no condoms. I told him I'm supposed to be ovulating rn if you don't want a baby we shouldn't have sex. He said he wanted a baby...he promised me he wanted a baby😭. Me and him fell down a bit later. It was serious and he had hurt me. When I took the test it came immediately positive. I didn't want to talk to my fiance at the time so I called my best friend. she was mad at me... She encouraged me to TTC. I didn't understand why she was so mad. It honestly hurt my feelings really bad. I called my fiance next. (We live far away and at the time he didnt have a car and mine would be in the shop for awhile) He hung up the phone... accused me of lying. Even his mom said I was lying to get him to stay. He realized I wasn't lying and told me I was getting an abortion. TOLD not ASKED. I refused and he said I was going to do it. I wanted to keep my baby. I was so happy then they ruined it. Then he goes in to say I'm a whore and I cheated bc he didn't cum inside me and then he says that I forced him to get me pregnant because I wouldn't have had sex with him if he didn't. No, I didn't want to have unprotected sex while ovulating using the pull out method if he didn't want a kid. Then him and his mom went to see a lawyer about taking my baby away from me after birth. he said he hated me and basically did that to hurt me. I layed down in my bed after talking to both of them and cried. I knew my baby couldn't hear me but I promised that I'd protect my little one. It didn't matter if everyone turned their backs on me. I'd still love my baby. Me and my fiance did do therapy afterwards. My friend apologized. I think about the day I saw those 2 pink lines....it's supposed to be a happy time... for me I just cry. It's been months my baby is almost here and I'm just breaking down all over again and I don't know why.