Missed period and bloating!

So here’s the story... ‼️

Last month I missed a few pills in my pack, but never in a row. We never used another form of protection. During the sugar pill week, I never got a regular period. On this BC, I always had at least 4 days of regular bleeding. However, the first day was light brown. And then throughout the week I never needed to use any pads or tampons because the bleeding was so light or nonexistent.

After 3 days missed period, I took a .85c Walmart pregnancy test... and of course it was faulty and didn’t do anything. I forgot about it and came back and checked it the next day (I know the results wouldn’t be accurate at this point) and there were two lines, but they looked messed up. So I assumed it was a faulty test. But just to be safe I took another and it was negative.

Fast forward a week, and I’ve been having some strange symptoms. I’ve been trying to diet lately, and none of the weight will even budge! I’m so bloated ALL the time! I threw up all morning last week. And my breasts are feeling very full and sore.

I’m wondering if this all could be from switching to a different brand of BC, or if I should actually be worried and take another test.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!!