Missed Period, Negative Tests

Courtney

So my last period was December 16th - the 20th. My husband and I had unprotected sex on the 31st of December and a few days around that. My highest ovulation date was the 31st. I was not on birth control at the time. I spotted VERY lightly for 10 days. Whoch the spotting didn't start untim 3 days after my missed period (my cycles are super regular) No blood in my urine, just a quarter sized amount on my pad, and when I wiped a very tiny amount. 1 panty liner would have been more than enough for one day for me. I took a test 2 weeks before I spotted. It was negative. I took a test 3 days after my 'missed period' again negative. I took a test 2 weeks after my spotting stopped and I'm still negative. But my breasts have felt fuller, not really sensitive. I have been extremely nauseous this entire week. Wake up in the mornings really nauseous, and lasts until about 2pm, sometimes it goes away other times it doesn't. Sunday night I was doubled over with severe pain right ovary area. I have had cramps ever since. Could I be pregnant and the tests are still negative? Possible eptipic pregnancy? I see my OB Friday. I'm just trying to prepare myself.