Both CF carriers and super scared

Paedyn • 👼🏻09/2018. 🌈 🎀06/28/19

We just got the results that we are both carriers for cystic fibrosis... I know there is a 75% chance she won’t have it...but that 25% that she could scared the hell out of me. I just want to ball up and cry. We’ve tried so hard for this rainbow baby and we’re almost to the half way point of this pregnancy. I don’t want to lose her.