Big baby? High bp? No answers from Dr

Kayla

So at 32 weeks I had a growth scan. Baby was estimated 4 lbs 13 oz... 78th percentile. I was told by my dr not to worry unless when she measures my belly it’s off, which so far as been spot on. So I stopped worrying. My weight gain seemed to level out. Everything was fine. Fast forward to today. I was running late to my appt. called to tell them I was 5 mins behind, was given attitude about it. I get there and my blood pressure was 147/118. Taken again after a few mins down to 135/87. Then Dr tried to refuse to do my group b strep test bc I was late but I insisted and she angrily did it. Tried to talk with her about some concerns and was brushed off bc she wanted to go home for the day. I asked her to please measure and she again angrily did it. I’m 35 weeks and measuring 38 (which she tried to back track and say well 37.5 bc she told me Anything 3 weeks or over may be a concern (aaand in 3 weeks Gained 7+ lbs where as last 3 week appt I had gained 3 even) So totally brushed me off. Told me everything was fine and to be on my way. I really don’t feel right about any of this and there were even more stuff I don’t want to mention bc this is so long. Does anyone have any words of wisdom for a FTM struggling with crappy doctors and a lot of anxiety? 😣 feeling really lost in all of this....