That Won't Be Me

Dani

Many of you have been there and many of us are there right now. I am 31 years old trying to conceive my first. It has been over a year.

I always thought, like many of us. It wont happen to me. I'll get pregnant right away. Here I am...frustrated, sad, disappointed, worried, and jealous. Just full of mixed emotions as another month comes and goes and the witch shows.

Many of our doctors, including mine won't run tests or talk about what might be wrong until it's been a year. January was a year. I make the call and cant get in until March.

I had some hope. Maybe if the call was made and the appointment was set up that I would fall pregnant. Nope.

I dont know what to expect at my first appointment with my obgyn. I just hope there isn't a lot of time wasted and there is some hope. I am done waiting.

I am thinking of all of you trying to conceive. I am especially thinking of all you ladies trying to become first time moms. It's a long journey. One I never imagined I would have to go through. I can't imagine what it must be like for those who have been trying to conceive for YEARS. I am thinking and empathizing with you all.

Baby dust to us all!