How do I get my baby to sleep at night

Emily

My 15 week old hAs never been a good sleeper but lately bed time is a night mare. We attempt to put her down between 8 and 9 because any earlier she just wakes.

Once she’s finally down (if I breast feed her to sleep; wait and move her to crib) she will wake within 30-45 mins screaming.

It’s impossible for her to sleep in her crib bc she wakes so much aand if I don’t feed her before she fully wakes it’s a mess.

Tonight she was laughing and happy then soon as I swaddle her and put her to bed she starts screaming hysterically .

Soon as I walk in and she sees me she stops and smiles then when I don’t pick her up she starts again .

She’s also been acting happy to see boob in her face but then the second it slips out of her mouth or I take her off bc she’s using me as a pacifier she loses it !!

I have no help and am exhausted and can’t get a break. My bf works 3am shifts and is in bed early so we actually have been sleeping in separate rooms and it’s ruining our relationship

Help!!!!!!

She’s never slept through the night before .she slept 6 hours straight once and it was a miracle. The most she’ll sleep is 2 hours or so then wakes and I HAVE to feed her or she loses it .. I’ve tried everytbing