Where did he go?

Is this potentially normal behavior for dad to be? I’m 6 weeks pregnant, I told my boyfriend 2 weeks ago today. We live together but he trains employees all over the state for his company so there are many times I don’t see him sun night-fri morning. Since I told him I was pregnant, he’s been home but works 2nd shift.

While we were ttc, he treated me like a damn queen. He did everything for me and spent every free moment he had with me and doting on me. He would track my cycle and make me show him our “chance” of conception each day. We worked out together regularly.

Now, he sleeps when I’m awake and is only awake when I’m sleeping during the day. We used to have a few hours to sleep together when he got home from work before I had to get up for work, but now he goes straight to the gym after work and doesn’t come home until I’m up to get ready to go.

On weekends, he goes to the gym by himself and schedules a bunch of other crap during our only time off together. Last weekend, I didn’t see him AT ALL. Today he said he’ll be around but he went to the gym until 6am again after work which means he’ll be sleeping all day.

HE wanted this baby. HE begged me for this baby. And I’m going through a bunch of physical and emotional changes and now he’s completely ignoring me. I feel so heartbroken and alone. Lonelier than I felt when I was single before i met him because I didn’t have expectations of anyone then.

I ask him if he wants to know the gender of the baby or wait-I get jokes. I ask him if he’s thought about any names -more jokes.

I don’t even know how to bring this up because he’s going to blame my hormones and tell me not to come at him when I’m feeling emotional. And I see him so little that I’m actually going to have to say something via text. In 2 weeks I haven’t even gotten a full 5 minutes with him. Now that he successfully deposited a child in me, I feel like he wants nothing to do with me. Even my 14 year old asked me if we had a fight because he doesn’t seem to want to be at home now. We’ve only ever fought once before and it was early while we were dating and I was pmsing asf. It barely even counted as a fight though.

Has anyone else experienced this with their baby’s father and it got better? Or was this type of behavior just the beginning of the end?

If you got to the end, thanks for reading and I appreciate any input, I’m going to go cry quietly in the bathroom now as he lays here dead asleep and oblivious to my distress.

Edit: I know he’s not cheating and is actually at the gym because he posts live videos on his fitness page and snap chats of himself at the gym during the times he’s gone. He does know I’m at least a little pissed off because I didn’t text him goodnight last night and he didn’t even jokingly give me crap for it. Just ignored me in return.