2nd cycle after miscarriage. Planning on ttc again. Any advice?

Kristy • Married the love of my life🤵🏻👰🏻4/21/18. Lost our angel baby at 11 weeks👼🏻 12/6/18. Had my rainbow baby boy👶🏻 3/27/20. Lost our 2nd angel baby boy at 21W3D 6/3/2022 👼🏻. Pregnant with rainbow baby #2.

So I’ve started my second period after my miscarriage and I’m already planning how I’m going to do things differently. First off, I know for sure that my hcg levels are gone. My first cycle, I was still getting positive test results as my hcg was still around 23 by the end of it. Now I’m getting negatives and truly feel I will be at 0 by the end of my period. So if I see a second line on the next test, I know for sure it won’t be leftover hormones and it’s a new pregnancy. Second, I’m going to baby dance a lot more with hubby. Planning on doing it every other day during my fertile window. With the exception that I will do it the day before and the day of ovulation (they say that’s the best chance of getting pregnant). I’m also going to try and romance hubby a lot more (candles, wine, sexy lingerie, massages, making his favorite food). He’s leaving his job that he hates and will be starting a better position somewhere else so he will be in much better spirits. Going to take opk’s but I’m planning on not taking any hpt’s until I miss my period. The next one should be due on St. Patrick’s Day and hoping the Irish will pass some of their luck over to us lol. Any other advice for ttc, no matter if it’s silly or not, will be greatly appreciated. Wishing you ladies the best of luck. Prayers and baby dust to you all!