In Laws...

I'll start by saying I generally enjoy my husband's family. They are all very nice and excited about the baby, but I don't know if my mental health can handle much more time around them while I'm pregnant (and now post pregnancy is making me a little nervous). Most everyone I know tells me how small I'm carrying or how I don't look like I have only six weeks left. Whenever I see them, though, I get things like "are you sure it isn't twins?" And "your face is so full" and "you're even bigger than last week" and "woah, look at that belly!" I struggle with my body on a good day and pregnancy has not made it any easier. While I know these comments aren't malicious, I don't appreciate them. I'm not the type to start a "discussion" at a family event about it, and I'll probably only have to see them one more time before I deliver. That one more time, though, is a baby shower my mother in law is throwing me (that I didn't want) with all of their people and none of my people when I'll be 36 weeks. I saw them last night and heard all of the comments above. I'll be looking like even more of a whale in two weeks. And with as tired and over it as I already am, I'm just hoping I can make it through without crying.

34 weeks: