Vent..

I don't know whether or not to be offended. My daughter has been sick for 2 weeks. It started off as a cold that had gone to a double ear infection. And then yesterday morning around 1am she started vomiting and running a fever over 104, so I took her to the ER. She was diagnosed with RSV. I have spent 2 weeks barely sleeping, in a recliner holding my daughter because I'm afraid she's going to throw up and choke on it in her sleep. I can barely set her down because she does nothing but scream. She won't go to anyone else, because all she will do is scream until I take her back. I haven't had proper time to shower, eat, sleep, or have even a break. I get it, I'm a mom, it comes with the territory. Today has been especially hard on me, because now I'm sick. My 3 year old son is doing nothing but yelling and acting out. My daughter is doing a lot of crying and wanting to be held. My house is a disaster. My husband finally is able to sit down and basically help. So I handed my daughter to him and asked him to please take her for me for just a little bit. He did. I walked away and just started bawling because I just feel overwhelmed. I was talking to a friend about it and she literally says to me "Are you sure you can handle another baby?" Y'all, I'm 9 weeks pregnant. I don't feel like Im a bad mom, my kids are taken care of, they are happy, healthy kids (minus the fact that my almost 1yr old is sick atm). I've just not had basically any time to "recharge" for 2 weeks. That doesn't mean I'm incapable of handling my kids.

.. I feel like she doesn't get it because she's not a mom, and I mean that in the most unoffensive way possible. But I just feel touched out at the moment, and she doesn't know what that means, or how that feels.