This is different...

LG

My cycle is exactly 28 days. However, from the date of my Jan cycle (started the 10th) to my cycle in Feb, was 26 days. That doesn't seem far from the norm except I had light spotting for 3 days, only when I wiped. Then what I considered a lighter than normal period for 2 1/2 days when I'm usually 4-5. Then light spotting again for 3 days after that. Thought it was weird so tested a few days later and BFN. Didn't test again after that. Fast forward to yesterday (2.17.19) and what I believe is CD 13...decided to do an opk for the heck of it and bam blazing positive at 5:30pm. No biggie as I'm used to getting somewhat of a positive but never can I take another opk and see it positive again. Well I have been doing opks every time I pee since then and blazing positives every time even with FMU. This NEVER happened to me before so now I'm feeling like maybe I should take a hpt. I've heard opks can detect the hcg hormone. I'm going to pick up some hpt test tonight but has this happened to anyone and they found out they were 5+ weeks pregnant?