Random question...

My husband has a habit of groping me and I totally snapped at him for doing it last night. I have been puking for days and was sitting down before getting in the bath and he just pulled my shirt down and grabbed my boobs. He does it all the time. Its like he can't touch me without making it sexual. We haven't been on the same page in a long time about anything and it doesn't seem to make a difference to him how I feel about it. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I literally don't want anything to do with him because of everything that has been going on, I don't even think about sex. Like ever. It doesn't cross my mind. I'm still a little mad about the fact that he thinks he is right to grope me and thinks it's cute. It's not cute. I guess he has always done it but it didn't feel like this at the beginning. I'm just not sure what to do with him at this point. I probably should not have snapped but my body is my body and being married doesn't give you the right to do what you want at any given time. Was I wrong to snap? I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do from here...

*I have said stop or no for a long time now and I get attitude and told that maybe he should find someone who wants his affection *