Possibly pregnant, but need advice.

I ovulated on the 10th and did the baby dance from the 6th to the 15th. This Sunday night I started having a pinkish discharge mixed with my normal discharge then it turned into brown. I took a test yesterday and today and had very very faint lines, but still visible. The strange thing is that they faded within 15 to 30 minutes after taking the test. Is that normal? What does that mean?

I went to Planned Parenthood and the doctor was horrible and no help at all. She said that implantation doesn’t start until 9 weeks after you get pregnant and that my bleeding is probably nothing. I told her about all my other symptoms like swollen and sore breast, dizziness, fatigue, pee a lot, hungry, and constantly exhausted. She said that she didn’t know what was wrong, but that the test at PP said not pregnant.

I have never had this type of discharge before until the day before my period and that isn’t to arrive until the 23rd and usually is always right on time.

I have read that you get implantation bleeding 6-12 days after ovulation so idk what she was talking about 😔😓 this is my first time and I just need good information and know when I should test and if it’s normal that I’m still spotting on Tuesday (2 1/2 days after I started) I usually only spot 12 to 24 hours before period. I just want to know 100% if I am or not and need info on this whole implantation bleeding thing please. Anyone with a similar story? Do you think I’m pregnant? Yes or no?