Help please!!!

So I’ve been diagnosed with depression when I was a teenager, I was put on medication and took them for years but eventually stopped taking them because I did not feel like I needed them, I was feeling good. I’m 27 years old now, married 4 children, and I feel like my depression hit sky high tonight, it’s been about 11 years since I took the medication and I was fine until now. (And no, no suicidal thoughts or anything hurtful like that) so I got a new job 3 weeks ago, and I get off work a lil after the time the schedule says for me to get off so it’s says I get off at 8 but I got off at 815 because I had to clean up and I get home and my husband gets mad at me because I should have been home already and I told him I had to clean up and then he starts yelling at me and treats me like a child, and leaves the room. At 10 he leaves to work and is texting me saying I’m wrong and need to tell my boss that I need to be home 10 after 8. But I cannot tell my new boss that I just got the job but I’m scared of my husband now and have been crying and wishing I had family to talk to or friends and thinking of how life would be better without me how nobody would miss me anyways.