Car accident

Chrysler • Baby on the way 👶🏽💕 11/10/19 🌈 engaged💍

So my soon to be husband was in a car accident he hit a dump truck going 65 miles a hour .. and he was dead on scene.. the EMTs brought him back he was rushed to regions with a punctured lung and a lacerated liver and head trauma , broken right foot , and he bit his tongue off . I am really struggling with this and I can’t get it out of my head he was coming home from work at 8:30am and he was 2 min away from home 😓 the phone call I got I just can not get out of my head .. this is his car

I have been going to therapy to try to help me with the memories of this and everything .. but I just can’t seem to let it go .. he is now home and okay .. but I have dreams every night of him leaving and I can’t handle when he drives anywhere and he is so different now his personality has changed so much and I just don’t know what to do .. I have depression and anxiety always have .. but this I mean it’s taking over my life .. I can’t even drive anywhere without having a panic attack 😢 walking into the hospital not knowing anything besides you SO could be dead when you arrive it’s something that I hope NO one ever has to go through

When you almost lose someone you love it changes you so much .. you love every moment together you smile so much more you laugh so much more .. I am so much stronger than I was when this first happened but I am still struggling .. we are now trying for our first kid and I just wanted everyone to know that LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS AND TO CHERISH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING 💯