Milk supply slowing down πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Kehinde

Can anyone please give me some advice on what to do about my milk supply. My son is 7 months old and I have been breast feeding since he was born. I'm now starting to give him solids only around dinner time but I still nurse him. I pump every two hours even if it's after a feeding. He is starting to sleep through the night without feedings but I still pump throughout the night. And I used to get about a 6oz bottle from each breast every time I pumped and now I'm getting less than 3oz. I've asked my lactation consultant and she said oatmeal would help and some mother's milk tea. So I've tried it and no change. I have a very clean diet side note I don't consume any dairy products... S/O is lactose intolerant and my son has like projectile throw up and the runs any time I eat dairy so I just cut it from my diet completely. Any advice would be much appreciated...

P.S. here are some pics of him just because he is the best ever!!

He is crawling, and standing (unsupported) he will be walking in no time...I didn't think it would happen so fast!! πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ