What is your opinion?

Jeanette • Hi :) ❤️ Mommy to two little boys ❤️ 2.22.16 ❤️ 8.31.17 ❤️ best miracles ever!!!! :) ❤️

So this will possibly be a long post. Thank you for taking the time to read đź’•

**The pictures are of our conversations we shared.

**Please do not private message my dad about this. As i did not blur out the messages, I should have.

I should start from the very beginning. So i lost my mom/best friend in 2013. Ive had my dad in my life growing up but mostly just on holidays/birthdays or if he wanted to show up in between holidays and stuff. So we were close but I wouldn’t say that close. My dad has anger problems. He is/was a violent person and was to my mom. My mom and i were so close, SO close. I had 2 kids between 2016 and 2017. I expect a family to be close, to always hang out, to always do stuff together. My family treats me like an outsider. Whenever I would go over they just treated me like why are you here. Well eventually my boyfriend and i broke up in 2016. I moved in with my dad and his new wife who he met in 2014, married in 2016. I also have a dog. That i had to bring with me to live in his home. Well my boyfriend and i got back together that was December 2016 where we made baby#2. Moved into a new place that month not dog friendly even with doctor note which i got at our other place. My dad knew id be back to claim my dog when I could get approval. I did try to find her a new home but my dads wife said no she could stay there. Fast forward a bit to August 2017 the month of baby#2 due date. Had my baby sprinkle for him. My dad surprised me with a car! So very thankful! It was in his name and his bill under insurance. I told him I couldn’t afford insurance so it would be nice if he could just pay for it. He agreed. Mind you during this whole time from December 2016-present well at the time April 2018 he bugged me constantly to “take back my dog, she’s annoying, no one has time to take care of her here” he bugged me so many times, anytime we would see them. Holidays, birthdays and just random wanting to see them. Well new owners took over my place so i was like okay im gonna see if they approve of my dog. Well i got approved!! So happy! My dad decides to completely ignore me. Completely ignore me. I tried messaging his wife who i was very close to at the time. She denied me. Then my dad said im harassing him to give me back my dog. Hes blocked me on everything, Facebook. Same as his wife did too. She pretty much made me feel like my emotions were not important and i am just annoying when i post on Facebook. Like i just have no point in life. This is how she made me feel. I know my life is of importance and shes a psycho!! But they believe they did no wrong. Well anyway my dad at the time of September 2018 started threatening me to take my car away if i dont stop trying to get my dog back. (Wanting to go to the police but scared) she is microchipped my name and information. Anyways we got the car into my name and i have my own insurance under my name now. But now my dad is on me for money i owe him for the months be paid for insurance.

1. It wasnt my bill. It was under his name.

2. Even tho im grateful i did not expect to get a car or to take on the responsibilities at that time.

3. It was his choice.

How do i owe him anything? I feel guilty like I should. I also want my dog back. Im just confused on what you would do. Please feel free to ask me any questions.