No baby bump, just all around bigger ☹

Nicole

So I'm 5'4 and my pre-pregnancy weight was 123-124lbs. I am now 20 weeks and have gained almost 20lbs already! 138lbs now. (Not even sure how because my diet hasn't changed) I did the weight calculator and it says I am up for normal weight gain.

I don't have the cute little belly bump, I just look like I have put on weight everywhere. My belly literally goes all the way up to my breast and I dont know why. Its making me feel really insecure and like I'm putting on unnecessary weight too quick.

Not trying to sound too shallow but for the past couple of years have suffered from worrying about my weight and have been able to maintain a healthy weight I liked. Now I just feel like all the hard work is gone.

I don't mind putting on the necessary weight needed, but really believe I have put on more than needed. Why is my stomach area getting bigger than where the baby is? Any advice on some exercises to keep it from getting any bigger? Its just really getting me down. 😔

Here is a pic from 10 weeks and seemed everything was growing at the appropriate time and size. Why have I just exploded the past few weeks?