Worries and anxiety

Im 18 weeks and 1 day. I’ve seen so many posts on here about loss later in the pregnancy. And I’m really scared of that happening. I know chances are really low. And yes I do have a doppler but the worry is still going to be there that at my next appointment they are going to tell me that somethings wrong or they won’t be able to find a heartbeat. And I can feel him move a little bit. Like strong flutters or tickles so that helps a little when I do feel it. But even with a doppler yes I can hear the heartbeat if I get worried about it sometimes. But that doesn’t stop the anxiety about it especially sense I do have a few extreme anxiety disorders that I can’t take my medication for right now. So that’s hard to deal with. Idk what the point of this is other than like. I just wanted to rant in a space where others may be able to relate idk. Oh gosh along with. I’m not big at all. I’m still about the same size I was to begin with before pregnancy with just a tiny little bump that nobody can really tell is there most days and idk. I know people say like. Just enjoy pregnancy. It’s in God’s hands. Even if something happens it isn’t your fault there’s no reason for it. Etc. but it’s hard. That’s all I wanted to say. Just. It’s hard. Sorry this is kinda long. But thanks a lot if you really read it all 😅 I hope you have a good day or night and you have happiness and joy throughout life. 💙