sick🤢🥴🤒🤧😷

Savannah

hey guys- i’m gonna start out with the disclaimer that i am going to be talking about my religion and if that will be a problem please ignore this and don’t attack me based on my beliefs, thank you

ok so i was on my way to lunch yesterday (i’m a freshman in high school so we eat at around noon) and i suddenly got chills and a fever and back pain and a major headache that caused fatigue and dizziness all day. so i sit through our hour long lunch but i eventually went to the nurse during my last class and she sent me home. everything hurt but my back pain was so unbearable i couldn’t get out of bed for an hour. i prayed for god to take the pain away but ofc i took some cold and flu medicine to try and ease my symptoms. i had to cancel my dinner date and friday night plans because i was just too sick to handle it. well this morning i woke up with no fever, headache, pain, fatigue, or chills, though i did have a slight stuffy nose and bad sore throat. again i prayed a simple prayer for god to take the pain away and almost immediately i could breathe better and barely feel my sore throat. i will continue taking cold and flu medicine but i just wanted to share how much god helped me through this sickness,, god is good yall🙏🏼❤️

PS- i know going to the doctor would’ve been the ideal option but i only live with one parent and they’re at work for at least 12 hours a day so leaving the house was not an option. also please no negative comments only positivity is welcome