Excited for my BFP but the worst is yet to come.....

BoyMommy19 • Mommy to one beautiful baby boy born November 2019 💙

I just found out I am 4 weeks pregnant. I'm 25, married and been in the same relationship for 8 years. My parents were always against my relationship because he comes from a different ethnic group (Latino), and he is not born in the US so he is an immigrant which they hate even more!!! Crazy thing is my father is an immigrant from the middle east. He arrived in 1988 but he acts like his kind of people are better than my husbands people. On another note, I had to elope and got married in court without anyone finding out because again they HATE my relationship. Only my husbands parents support us in everything we do.

We are renting a new place 5 min away from both our parents, and within 3 months of living here we were blessed to concieve. I got my BFP the night before my birthday and I am sooo happy because we were TTC for about 4 or 5 months prior to moving in this house because we knew it can take some time so we gave TTC a head start. The issue we have now is that my mother has threatened suicide if I ever got pregnant by the man I am with. Both my parents say their lives and reputations will be ruined forever and that I would look like a low class piece of shit. This relationship has been my parents worst nightmare and this pregnancy is the going to be castostophe for my side of the family. They really hate interracial relationships especially with blacks, hispanics, or asians. They told me they would be much happier if I married a USA white American, middle eastern, or European ONLY! I can already picture my mom ending up in a mental institution or my father trying to cause some severe damage to my husband and this relationship. So while my pregnancy is the BEST news I ever received I have to get ready for the worst moments from my family, but I'm afraid all of that will harm my baby 😭 I'm in a crisis now because of my own family........