Symptoms with BFN

Constance

Hi all! First time posting in this group. My fiance' and I have been TTC for 3 months now. I'm not yet discourage, just nervous I guess cause of my age. I'll be 31 in May. I have 2 beautiful children with my ex husband but my fiance and I want one more. Starting about Sunday I've been not feeling well. At first I thought I was getting sick but I've been neasous every day almost all day. I'm 11 DPO and taken a bunch of the dollar store test and all have been negative. Well I just took a First Response tonight and I swear I see the start of a line. I'm going to re test in the am. But my question...can you have these symptoms without a BFP? I had a miscarriage last June so I've been nervous. My other pregnancies I didn't have symptoms for months. Thank you all!!

UPDATE:

OK so I went to the doctor today and they did a pregnancy test aimed he said it was inconclusive. So idk. I'm nauseous 24/7. I took another one..a First Response just about 30 min ago and a faint love appeared in the home frame. I'm 11 DPO..I was able to get a pic. Tell me what y'all think.. thank you!!