School now w/baby or wait?

So I’m having a really hard time deciding what to do. I know I ultimately have to make my own decision but I’m hoping if some of you have been in a similar situation you can give some input...

So I started nursing school last year. I finished my prerequisites and while I was completing them, I got pregnant. I started first semester of nursing courses and withdrew after a few weeks when I was 6 months pregnant. I was so tired all the time when I was pregnant and it was affecting my grades so it was better for me to withdraw than to risk failing out.

I was planning on going back when my son is 6 months old. Now I’m having a lot of anxiety about it though. I can put him in daycare I found that has cameras which is great but kids get sick in daycare all the time and I don’t have any family near me as a backup to watch him if he gets sick while I’m in school. I don’t feel comfortable getting a nanny unless the person is referred to me and no one I know has any good referrals. So I would have to really pray he doesn’t get sick in daycare or I would have to just take my chances hiring someone to watch him from care.com or some nanny agency.

Technically I don’t have to go back to school right away. My husband can support our family. But I really want to be a nurse. And I want to get back into doing something. Being a SAHM is hard and I feel like I’m losing myself. But I know my son is so little and I love him so much and maybe I’ll regret missing out on this. I really do love him but I do miss working. I hope that doesn’t sound selfish I’m just being honest bc I think I need balance in my life.

Alternative is that I can wait a few years until he’s in PreK or Kindergarten or grade school. And more independent. But then I have to wait like 5 more years to go back to school and I don’t know if it will be more difficult for me then.

For moms who went to school when you had kids—do you think it’s better to go when they are really small like infant age? Or wait until they are a little older when they are in school and have some independence?

***Because it’s nursing school, I cannot get my degree online. There are labs and clinicals at the hospital that you have to be physically present for for any nursing degree . And tons of studying on top of that and on top of all the hours you’re in class.