Ex moved on quickly

Ma

So my me and my ex was together for 4 years since i was 15 and he broke up with me 2 days before my birthday in November last year. However we kept on speaking and he kept reminding me we’re not getting back together but when i saw him (LDR) we did all the relationship things and had sex and stuff. i got home on the 1st of january to him completely ignoring me and acting like nothing happened

it got to mid Jan and i thought he’s not making an effort so i won’t talk to him. Start of Feb i saw him post pictures of his ‘new girl’ and they now seem to be official. Is this too quick? it’s technically been a month since we stopped talking like a couple.

We also used to have a thing where we would say ‘pineapple’ or send a pineapple emoji which meant i love you. We did this because we had to see eachother in secret for a while at the beginning of the relationship. But this meant a lot to me and him and we would say it throughout the 4 years of being together. He now uses this with his new girlfriend and when i said it to him his reply was “it has a completely different meaning with her and you ruined mine and her night when you screenshotted her story”.

I keep getting upset over him still and he’s constantly in my dreams meaning i wake up sad about him and her still. What can i do about this? Did he move on quickly ?