Friendship 🙃

Jannat

K so this isn’t about my S.O. It’s about this girl who was my friend before something happened between my group of friends and her group. The story’s super long so I won’t put you guys through it. Bottom line: we’re not friends anymore. At first I thought she was completely wrong but now I can kinda see where she’s coming from. She did do some things that I still think were wrong, but still I wanna apologize for my contributions to the problem.

This is what I typed in messages and I haven’t sent it:

“Hey, I’ve been thinking. I see where you’re coming from. I feel like I wasn’t a good friend. Sometimes I get caught up in my own stuff and disregard everyone else. I really wasn’t being the best friend I could be in general and I’m really sorry for that cuz ik you’re a good person. I really did fw you so the fact that you just cut me off like that and walked away when I was trying to solve the problem made me upset. You honestly could have just talked to me before you got to the point where you didn’t care anymore. I’m usually an understanding and empathetic person. I get that you don’t care anymore but I thought this needed to be said.”

I don’t know if I should send this because I’m scared she’ll just say “ok” or she might send screenshots to her friends and they’ll laugh at me 😕 so should I just send it??