February is our month lol

Brittany

I guess February is just the best month for us lol. Maybe because it’s my birthday month?

So my husband and I have been together going on three years, we’ve been friends for 7 years. April 2017 we found out I was 8 weeks pregnant with our son Oliver, his due date was November 18th and he was born via c-section on November 13th... well... here we are in March just over a year later and just found out I’m 5 weeks pregnant EDD of November 19th.. how the heck we managed that is beyond me lol, but I too am AGAIN in the November baby club! Very nervous/scared as I have miscarried before but I’m going to stay positive and continue to pray over this baby. Hoping for a girl this time 😊♥️🎀

My sister in law is also pregnant, due September and has a three year old little boy. Her pregnancy has been announced, ours will be May 4th once we are into week 12.

So excited!! but seriously..... was not planning on having two November birthdays lol.

Our son LOVES the Baby Shark song so we ordered this for him, mommy and daddy shark shirts for us, and a baby shark “due due due due due due” for our announcement with Nov. 2019 on the bottom 😊😄🦈