Disappointed -update-

So my boyfriend and I are lying down and he keeps falling asleep. I decided to give him head to wake him up so we could have sex. Apparently he was just too excited that he came before I could get any.. so I got disappointed and layed the opposite way. I seriously hate when guys do that. Like can I have some too?! Its selfish!

Anyway so I decided you know what lets try this again. I start to give him head again to get him going. And as soon as he is hard and I climb on top he stops me... "babe I just came earlier." Mind you all the cum is gone so I wipe around to make sure there isnt any hanging around and Im like there isnt any. "But there might be some still in the head. I dont want you to get pregnant...." After that I just got angry and ignored him. I just laid back down and was like "ok forget it" at that point he like no come on lets do it. And I'm like nah I dont wanna have sex if you gonna be paranoid. And I get emotional!! Freaking emotional! I hate hormones... I just got off my period and when I'm on my period he is insensitive. Bugging about how we not gonna have sex because AF is here. "Oh lord I gotta wait so long for sex" we been together for 4 years. When we met I had the IUD. So I had no periods. Only time we dealt with AF was when I switched IUDs and the new IUD I had periods. I had it removed because I had to hsve surgery for a cyst. Im currently not on bc. He doesnt want to use comdoms. So its a lose lose for us. He doesnt want another kid right now but doesnt want to use protection to prevent it. Soooo thats on him.

-update-

Thanks to those who didnt go the route of calling me immature. And actually giving me suggestions on what we could do. I appreciate the feedback. I may have not given a full back story on us. But I can give a little since people wanna call me immature.

My boyfriend and I love sex. But my disappointment is more from the fact that he always say he wants sex and when its presented to him he acts completely different. He doesnt go down on me unless I shave. When I do shave he makes some excuse to not go down. But yet always brag about how he loves eating pussy.

I have an amazing boyfriend but i have every right to complain. I thought this app was about uplifting each other not putting each other down. Now I see why I rarely post on here. Like I said before thank you for those who had advice to give me. I will take it into consideration.