I have feelings

Jordyn

So my On again off again boo and I are currently off and I’m upset about it. Now hear me out and try to understand. I got into this bc @ the time I had been single for a while & I was so tired of it & I just really wanted someone to date that I could do cute stuff with like go on dates & talk to,take cute trips & pictures together (which I understand there’s way more to a relationship than just that but I’m being honest here).Sidebar: this boy I knew each other already bc we went to school together and we were cool with one another but when he approached me on some “let’s get together and go out” I was like nah you a player but I decided to give it a chance bc that is what I wanted and ultimately I didn’t know what his situation was I was basing what I heard about him in the past while we were in high school to him at that point (if that makes sense). So I’m in the relationship & obviously @ first shit was perfect &cute in every way then I find out not even 3 week into the relationship that he been cheating on me (that’s a whole other story in its self lol). I took him back and from there it was just up and down from there but there’s been so much more downs than ups the way I see it. However now that we are not talking or dealing with one another it’s like I’m kind of hurt Bc I know I am and have always done my best to be the best to him ( and I’m not boosting myself I am a damn good partner) but it just kills me inside that after all I’ve been through with him when he is mad he just doesn’t care that he’s hurt me so badly and doesn’t see all that he is blessed with. It’s like when it’s no longer convenient for him to keep me happy he just goes back to be terrible and careless. However I feel like a part of me isn’t all that hurt bc I know I deserve more. However the fact that I have been around for so long and spent almost 2yrs worth of time with him it’s like I don’t want to see that go down the drain and he get with somebody new and treat them how I always wanted to be treated by him and it’s also hard going day by day with all the thoughts of the two of us together and what plans we created together for the future... Idk how to get past this mentally I don’t want to be hurt. I know it will get better and there is plenty of guys out there it just a hard transition. Give me some advice or share your story. My ears are open to hear you.