I don’t even know how to feel. 😩

Okay so there is this young man that I have been attracted to for about 4 months now but I just never told him anything up until late January of this year. We began to message each other and then we began to go onto dates, but recently maybe about a week ago ive felt him distant, we dont text as much. Or if I message him he just won’t answer or see it at all. Which tonight (btw we work together) he left without saying goodbye and I messaged him saying “Couldn’t even say goodbye” & he left me on read! I’m just so confused I don’t know. Was I wrong in thinking that because he’s so mature into the way he thinks and acts I shouldnt pay any mind to his age? I mean He’s very handsome and he definitely doesn’t look his age, which that’s why it caught my attention. Yet again why would he act distant? (He’ll be 18 April 4th, I’m turning 23 March 27th) please don’t judge me about the age gap, trust me that goes through my head all day long, I just don’t know. Ever since my last relationship (3years ago) I feel like I’ve had such bad luck with men. I’m ready to find a significant other but it’s just so hard.