Too good to be true? First IUI scheduled on my birthday!

KZ • "What you believe you can do is only the beginning of what you can overcome." -ZSD

It’s hard not to think that it’s just too perfect...

I was originally going to have my

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>

on Friday the 8th but on that Wednesday my ultrasound showed that my follicles were too small still so I had to return Thursday and was given the go ahead. Took the shot that evening and return on Saturday morning, the 9th, my 36th birthday! Now I’m keeping my expectations as high and as low as I can and have every other time that I’ve thought “maybe this time”. Or at least what I’ve thought every time I thought there might be a chance after that first few grueling 9 months of trying where you haven’t yet learned to temper your expectations because of all those sneaky people that “accidentally” just fall right into pregnancy whether their trying or not, ready or not, and all that nonsense lol. So that’s me know stuck on the craziest TWW I’ve had yet and trying to keep grounded but thinking how magical it’d be with the cosmos all lining up this way etc.

I guess the only real question besides “Is this just too perfect to work out?!” is what should I look for in my charts? Is it temp up or down, heart rate, breathing, cm, cervix, the way my hair decides to part on a particular day (just kidding I’m not that gullible....although...), what are the signs that it might have took and that this TWW might actually turn out to be a NMM (nine month miracle!) ?!?! What do you look, feel, sense, to give you the best guess it’s a higher might be than a might not?!