Disrespectful boyfriend 😡😢

Sorry may be a long one..

So I’m 32 weeks pregnant with mine and my boyfriends first baby, we’ve been together now nearly two years and we planned our baby girl, we’ve had ups and downs in our relationship but recently we were starting to get really on track and I was starting to feel comfortable and happy with him again after our last spat (where he said he’s not attracted to me much anymore because of the weight I’ve put on 😖) but anyway he went away for work training last night and he said he’s going out for dinner with the other people on training that’s great fine with me, then he says they’re out for drinks at a bar again ok fine great then he texts me saying him 1 other guy and 2 girls from this training day are going back to A HOTEL ROOM to get drunk.. umm I’m sorry wtf? For me that is totally inappropriate and I do not feel comfortable with that! So I asked him please please do not go and I said if he went our relationship would be in serious trouble and he went anyway and turned his phone off he said apparently it died but either way I didn’t hear from him all night I was up all night unable to sleep and feeling so upset bearing in mind like I said earlier I’m 32 weeks pregnant as well, so the morning comes and I was expecting him to wake up and think shit that was a mistake and at least say sorry but no I call him and he says I’m completely unreasonable and he’s done nothing wrong and basically I need to get a grip and stop over reacting, I am so so hurt by this 😓 what do you guys think??

Honesty please am I over reacting? Is going to that hotel room wrong?