Just want to vent!!!!

Lee

So on here I usually see posts about annoying MIL and MIL overstepping their boundaries but in my case it is my mom đŸ˜© My MIL is super sweet and goes with the flow but my mom is team too much. So first I didn’t tell my mom I was pregnant until about 4 months and wish I would’ve waited longer because ever since she has been a pain in my behind. So first when it came to planning my babyshower she did not want my SO family to be apart of it which is not fair at all. My SO and her use to get along very well until my mom started with her mouth saying really rude things to him. My SO is mixed, his mom is white and dad is black. I’ve never known my mom to be racist but the past couple of months she has said some racist comments toward my SO. This past weekend at my babyshower everything was going well then my mom comes up to our table and asks my SO did he eat and he says no ma’am so she decides to say “Oh you don’t eat black people cooking.” LIKE WHAT HE IS BLACK himself. It so much to the story but I am going to stop here. Are any of yall having to deal with your own parent being annoying and overstepping their boundaries? How are y’all dealing with it?