Weight

Ever since I’ve lost weight I’ve been worrying constantly about the number going up, I’m around 5’2-5’3 and way around 100 pounds, I don’t see myself as thin nor will I ever, before you angrily rant that I shouldn’t complain because I’m thin and so forth. I just want to say that you can be over or under and still not feel good enough feel like you need to lose a few more pounds and that’ll be it. I constantly restrict my eating and I limit myself as much as I can it’s not as bad as before where I use to eat a meal a day now it’s two but still :/. Every time I see food I can’t help but count up the calories or get the urge to force myself to throw up. Excessively exercise and it’s just all too much you know? It’s hard looking in a mirror and just seeing your imperfections as what you can improve on so you can be perfect when the reality you can’t and you won’t ever be. But it won’t get past your brain that your fine your good you don’t have problems, it’s just eating me mentally and physically and I just want it to be over I’m so sick of seeing all the bad in myself, i cant list one good thing about myself. I hate everything in myself.