Tinder experience as an illegalšŸ˜¬

Iman

So Iā€™m 17 and everyone of my high school friends have tinder so likewise I decided to get it because why not. Now obviously you have to be at least 18 to use it so when it came to putting my age I ended up saying I was 19, knowing that Iā€™d give a disclaimer that I was 17 for my own safety, morality, and legal stuff. To be fair I had no real purpose for this app other than using it as a confidence boost but all I really got out of it was the realization that there are no attractive people in my city.

Anyways, Iā€™m swiping and living my best life and I end up matching with a lot of 21-22 year olds who go to my sisters college which made everything kinda weird because I didnā€™t know if they knew them or not. One 22 year old was fineeeee as hell I canā€™t even lie and he was trying to pipe (still thinking Iā€™m 19) but it was a quick conversation and didnā€™t get past that. The cycle continues and itā€™s just guys looking to fuck and one thatā€™s actually interested but I didnā€™t wanna break it to him that I was 17 (he was 22) so I stopped talking to him and he kept initiating.

Fast forward to today right, I thought that I should update my page you know, put some new pics up and put in my bio that I was actually 17 because I was tired of jail baiting. I take a nap and when I wake up my account is fucking banned, like gone, canā€™t access it anymore, blocked, deleted, and I ā€œdonā€™t know whyā€.

Of course I know itā€™s because someone reported me because Iā€™m 17 and not legal but whatā€™s making me low key uncomfortable or upset is that idk who did it. Was it fine ass who was dtf?? Was it the responsible one?? Was it someone from my school??? Was it some random who I wouldā€™ve swiped left on??? Like I just wanna know.

Iā€™m not even bothered at the fact that I canā€™t use it anymore solely because every time I went on their my matches and messages were dead because I only ever swiped right MAYBE 3 times after being on there for an accumulative hour, I knew I was never meeting up with anybody because conversations never took off, and I knew I wasnā€™t there for hookups because Iā€™m a virgin..

Thatā€™s it lmao that was my story and itā€™s really not even funny but I thought Iā€™d share because it just happened and idk how to feel. Only a little upset because my profile was poppin when I went to sleep and then she was literally dead when I woke upšŸ˜‚

Iā€™ll be 18 in November so maybe Iā€™ll get another dating app to re disappoint myself but Iā€™ll be legal this time