NEED ADVICE ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND FANTASIZING ABOUT OTHER GIRLS

{{ this is long but please read and give me advice!!!!!!! }} so my boyfriend and i have been together for over 6 months now, and towards the beginning he cheated on me with another girl that he had been hooking up with before we dated. for two weeks during our relationship (he didn’t cheat physically) he would sext her and send pics without me knowing and tell her how he “missed what they used to do”. a couple weeks after, he felt so bad and realized it was wrong (we’re 17 and i’m his first girlfriend) and apologized to me profusely and even went to therapy for a couple months over the guilt that he felt. since he came clean to me about 3 months ago, things have been great for the most part. he treats me better than any guy ever has and the sex is great. i know he would never cheat again bc his anxiety causes extreme guilt regarding anything around that topic. but recently he’s been having dreams at night of him fucking a girl that he used to talk to and dreams of him making out with the girl he cheated on me with. he tells me about it whenever he has these dreams bc he feels so guilty keeping it from me, but when i hear it my first thought is that he is still attracted to the other girls and that hes not satisfied with me. he asks me to help his anxiety and just calm him down and reassure him that they are just dreams, which i do bc i care about his mental health, but deep down i know that dreams are never just dreams. i’m afraid that now that he that has dealt with all his guilt he is too afraid to admit to himself if he has feelings for anyone else bc he feels so bad for hurting me and just says he wants me and only me for the rest of our lives, so he is blinding himself to the reality that he has feelings for other girls still. am i crazy for worrying??? or should these dreams about the other girls actually be a concern to our relationship. also am i crazy for staying with him in the first place?? i was cheated on in my last long relationship about two years ago and after that i vowed to never stay with someone who’s not loyal but this boy is truly the best boyfriend i’ve ever had even despite all this and i do see a future win him. my family loves him like he’s already part of us and everyone i know loves us together. but should i be worried that he’s denying his true feelings to himself just for the sake of not losing me or hurting me?? PLEASE comment and give me any opinions or advice that you can. THANK YOU 😩♥️♥️