Please Help Confused

Ni

Hi I am a mother of 2 boys and recently was feeling weird and missed my cycle which was suppose to come on the 18th so on the 20th well say 21st I brought a test from Walmart and took it when I woke up at like 1-2am it said positive so I went to the hospital later that day well their test came negative ended up buying two more pregnancy test from dollar tree both say positive so today around 2pm I went to the pregnancy center so they can prescribe me some prenatals she took a urine test as well it said negative so I went to go get a digital pregnancy test one of the expensive one from Walmart those also say the word pregnant on it so the hospital told me to come In for a blood test well that came back negative to do I’m confused on if I’m pregnant or not because I’ve alrdy sent my bf a picture of these positive test I’ve never had a miscarriage or abortion or anything like but notice this is my first time like when I wipe there’s just a little blood which I heard happens in the first trimester all the nurses saw my test as well and said I wasn’t crazy they all positive so I’m really concerned any help 😩😩