After 5 years of marriage (this December) he said it...

Gina_Mum of 🧒👧👦👼👼🐕

Tonight hubby I have no idea what happened he's been in a great mood, he came home and was joking, being silly in front of Connor while I was trying to be serious and teach Connor head, shoulders, knees and toes (he mentioned parts I won't say here) I laughed so much my sides hurt. So I said I'm going to be 33 in May he (mucking around) told my six month old Connor mum is going to be older than us all (mind you i am 7 months 20 days older than hubby) So he keeps going to Connor we will bury your mum together one day she will die before us all and he kept saying Connor will say "Thank you mum for everything you have done for me I'm tall now mum and you are short, so short you are now under ground". In a way I wanted to knuckle sandwich my husband's bald head but I read between the lines here, he's saying we're going to grow old and die together and Connor is going to be all grown up with his own family and kids. Even if hubby and I fight sometimes (Even say we are leaving but never do lol), he's in it for the long haul and we're both going to be fine. Just like the song he walked down the aisle with his mum 4 years back, (a thousand years) ( played by harp) that's just what he promises, all those years with me and I couldn't be happier.