Transitioning to crib, rolling and dock a tot questions

Tiffany

First off, are there any other August mom dock a tot users?

If so, did you transition out of it or buy the next size up?

I’m asking because our LO slept in the dock a tot in her arm-co-sleeper bassinet for the first seven months. However, this morning I woke up to find a baby staring at me smiling from her belly! She’d manage to maneuver herself around to roll over - she’s become very mobile in the past week and is actively scooting and even scooting over my legs so I think she’s pretty close to crawling.

Because of the dock a tot, we never went through the inevitable rolling wake up nights.

We were planning to transition her to the crib this week and phase out the dock a tot, but with what happened last night I was ready to get rid of the dock a tot all together.

We did try to phase out the dock a tot at 6 months in the bassinet with no success. She had a really difficult week and did not sleep much a all. She kept back scooting her head into corners and odd positions and it would wake her up. Then my mom got sick, our LO got sick, I got sick and my husband got sick in succession and six weeks passed trying to get everyone healthy.

So fast forward to tonight (night one in the crib) and I tried to lay her down without the dock a tot and she almost immediately rolled over in her sleep and woke up. It happened three more times before my husband recommended we do one thing at a time. So she’s back in the dock a tot, just in her crib instead of beside me.

Just wondering if anyone else has gone through this?

For those who went through the rolling, what did you find worked? How many nights did it take to stop waking them up?

For those who use dock a tots, are you sizing up? Or phasing it out? If you’ve already phased it out, how did it go?

Thanks!