AM I PREGO? TTC! Please help!

Ncncnx

Today is March 25th. My last cycle was Feb14th which is would always come on the 14th or a day or two after. I had unprotected intercourse Feb 22nd. I really want to have my first child a boy. On March 4th I had some unusual cramping. On that same day I went to the rest room to pee. When I wiped I noticed this black discharge. It was about a week before my cycle was due so I thought that was awkward. It was a very small amount about smaller then a penny. Then a few days later I had a feeling like I was going to vomit. I also started to have a lot of back pain and cramps as well and feeling really tired. For like a week I noticed some tiny white cells in my pee. When I have all of my favorite foods around it’s like I just don’t want to eat them anymore.All the way up until March 23 my breast is a bit painful. Now I also noticed that every time I eat food it feels like my period is about to arrive then once my stomach settles the cramps go away but constantly keeps coming back. I have had pregnancy test through this whole situation and all the test are negative. I also been having a lot of headaches off and on more like migraines. Today is March 25th my cycle still never arrived and I’m still cramping with backache and I’m still feeling really tired. Yesterday I was at work I started feeling really dizzy for no reason. I was not.doing any hard work. I’m not taking any medication at all what so ever. I’m not on any kinds of birth control. I haven’t went to the doctor at all yet I’m waiting on my appointment to come up. I never had any children or miscarriages or anything. Please help everyone please share your thoughts on my situation because right now I’m feeling so lost sad and frustrated.