Raise 👏 your 👏 standards 👏

I’m making this post in hopes it helps some of you ladies, and for a reminder to myself of what I deserve in a future partner.

Because let’s face it, we only have one life, and we are GOING to share this life with someone deserving and just as amazing as us damn it!

Look for someone with (or only continue accepting someone with):

- Good communication. Someone who is honest, open, and doesn’t hide anything. Someone who WANTS to tell you everything and wants your support, thoughts, guidance, and opinions. Someone who WANTS to listen to you and know your feelings and truly care about those feelings. Someone who wants you to know them on a deep level, and know you on a deep level as well.

- Compassion. Someone who has empathy for you and for others. Someone who won’t compare you or your struggles or put you down. Someone who wants to support you when you need it, and wants your support when they need it.

- Effort. Someone who will put effort into communicating, into dates, into showing love, into learning about you, into being apart of your life, and into fixing their wrongs for the better of the relationship and for themselves. And actually sticking to the effort, because effort isn’t something temporary, in a relationship it is consistent.

- Loyalty. Someone who’s eye won’t wander to the next, someone who puts effort into keeping the relationship alive (that should come naturally, but sometimes ruts happen and it can be fixed). Someone who sets reasonable boundaries for other people without you having to ask so there is no bad interference with the relationship.

-Maturity. Someone who doesn’t have anger issues, or is controlling in any way. Someone who realizes you are a precious individual not property or an object.

I could go on but those are the main ones. If anyone has some to add please add them in the comments!!

Remember you are a queen and these things aren’t asking too much- they are basic things that any decent man or woman you are with will have!