Sooo.... maybe.... pregnant!?

I may or may not be pregnant. Maybe I still am a little sick. But.....

Yesterday ....

My mom came up to me and my brothers and said that our aunt had a dream that someone was pregnant.

Sometimes I think she says this to see if I’m keeping secrets about me being pregnant and to scare me into telling her. And for awhile I have been staying with my boyfriend and we have had unprotected sex but I am on birth control and have been in it for about three years and I do get scares but never popped up preggers.

Also note that I’m still fighting some built up mucus and flu like symptoms for awhile (thanks to the sick little kids at head start🙃)

Soooooo.... later that night......

I ate dinner that my mom cooked up

That may or may not have had pork in it (that part is important because pork makes me throw up) my mom says she cooked the beans in turkey meat but she has had a habit of cooking it in pork and just telling me she cooked it turkey. I know this because it has happened many times before.

Anyways after that....

I got really high (marijuana people, let’s keep it PG😂😂) and a little after that i ended up throwing up and then pooped a little after that.

And now I think my period came on????

Should be my answer but my period wasn’t due until next week and when it comes on she is normally a dark brown with red but this was just brown so now I’m worried that I am pregnant and spotting.

Any thoughts on what might be going on?

Am I still sick?

Did my period just pop up early?

Is it spotting?

Am I pregnant?!!!!

Was it the food?

Is it that weird thing where I think I’m pregnant but I’m not but I’m already paranoid to the point where my body believes it’s preggers but I’m not?

Help??