So freaking tiredšŸ˜žšŸ„ŗ

I donā€™t know what to do!! Iā€™m so tired of everything. Iā€™m stressed out about everything. I feel like I donā€™t even want a boyfriend at this point... I love my man to death and i know he does the same and tryā€™s to be supportive in every way, but recently weā€™ve been going through a hard time and I just feel alone. I will admit I do complain a lot, but I feel like thatā€™s my way of venting and getting things off my chest. I recently started birth control and Iā€™m nervous about the whole weight gain ordeal and honestly I can already feel it. Not even an hour after I eat I get hungry, so I drink a water bottle full of water and that still doesnā€™t help, for the past week Iā€™ve been going to bed hungry because I know I shouldnā€™t be eating because I just ate not too long ago. I told my boyfriend about this and all he said was itā€™s not the birth control, if you watch what you eat and drink water when youā€™re hungry you will be fine. And I told him that I did drink water and it doesnā€™t work, and then he said well it works for me. So I said well you also donā€™t have something in your body thatā€™s fucking you up. And all he said was ā€œyeah lolā€ he seems to get so mad when I talk negatively about birth control or tell him that my mood swings or irritability are from it. He thinks that I can control it all the time and sometimes I just canā€™t, and if Iā€™m wrong please let me know but I just feel helpless when it comes to my emotions and feeling now. Like Iā€™m literally crying over this and idk how to feel. Iā€™m just so tired and done with feeling like Iā€™m going through this all alone. Iā€™m the one experiencing all the side effects and feeling down. The least he could do is try to be there for me. I just donā€™t understand why he gets mad when I list negative about the bc Iā€™m on when there clearly are negatives that cause side effects which canā€™t be controlled unless they go away!