Neighbor harassment

So I've been living in a condo since January 10th of this year... My family consist of my husband (who always works) my 4 year old son (who has a listening problem) and me a stay at home mom and we have one on the way due in August! We moved to this small town for a job opportunity for my husband. We needed a place fast and we're hoping to stay here long enough to save up for a down payment on a house.

Well with in the lease the landlord said you must remain quiet at all times. He also stated that if you have any problems with the neighbors to call him. Within the first week the landlord knocks on my door telling me that I need to be quiet and to respect my son..... (Wow ok.) But for the sake of a roof over my families heads I adjusted myself and made sure I never raised my voice... Now the neighbors called and complained to him again.

They said out tv it to loud (it level never exceeds volume lvl 10). They said my 4 year old son can be heard screaming at all hours of the day and night.... (My son and I wake up every day at 9 am he goes to bed at 10 because he has school but only for a half day.). They told the landlord that they will call DHS on us if doesn't stop... I'm at a loss here this is the second time DHS will be called on us by a neighbor for my son's temper tantrums!!!

I can't do anything to shut him up when he screams like that except put my hand over his mouth. Which I will not do... I'm not scar my child for the sake of their convenience!!!! Well once my husband explained this to the landlord he said we should speak with the neighbors and explain to them what the situation is....

Day one you told me not to do it.... Second it's not their business if they can't handle hearing my son throw a fit every once in a while then move.... You life in a condo expecting to have the same level of quietness as a house!!! I'm at my wit's end and so angry... I have tried very hard adjusting myself working on my anger trying to make sure I do the right thing and I feel I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Idk what to do... If this is a problem now come August they'll lose their minds because of the newborn that will be living here.....

Any advise will be greatly appreciated and yes we do plan on moving before this year is over we will not be saving for a down payment...

Also forgot to add that this apartment has a very very very very bad echo and the walls to the hallway are very thin!