Idk what else to do 😞

So me and my wife got into an argument the other day we decided it was best for us to take a break for a few weeks away from each other, I just tried for a baby 2 days ago and I have been so depressed because I feel like I’m not being loved the way I want to be loved so I spoke to her about telling her that I don’t think she’s in love with me, she tells me she is but I don’t feel it at all, she’s not romantic anymore she wants me to initiate sex but she’s not romantic she doesn’t make me want to have sex with her idk how to explain, I am head over heals with her, I do everything I can to prove to her that I love her minus the sex part because I just feel so insecure with myself and feel like she doesn’t love me. Now when we were explaining that we need a break she is all for it while I’m crying my eyes out because I don’t want to be away from her or my home, i feel like she’s just tired of the arguments and accusations that she wants to be away from me, I suffer from depression and anxiety and she does too so it gets pretty awful at times, we have our ups and we have our downs but I don’t feel like she wants to deal with my problems. I need opinions and I want to know who’s been through this, we’re taking a break for at least a month to figure it out and it hurts me because I’m scared to death that she’s going to move on. But I have to do what’s best.