I wanna rant so

So we picked out our baby name I didn’t want ANYTHING at the baby shower with her name on it bc I wanna play a game with people guess her name.. tell me why my MIL made ribbon with her name on it AND SPELLS IT WRONG!! My boyfriend is planning the whole shower it’s s surprise for me but I kinda peeked at some stuff.. 😬but she started buying stuff that doesn’t match his stuff he wanted. My shower is TOMORORW AT 2.. and the favors aren’t even made yet and I’m stressed for them! I want my boyfriend to be able to enjoy the day but he’s too busy planning it he says he just wants it to be over with. Now I’m sad bc I lost all excitement for this shower. Half my family can’t come bc it’s too far away but he has people coming 5 hours away but mine can’t come 1 hr away.. I had a fight with my step mom so I told her not to come and HER family isn’t coming either. I’m just sad I have no family it feels like supporting me. Just his family and I wanna cry bc I’m stressed tf out. My dad is still upset I’m pregnant even tho I’m an adult and I don’t want him around my Baby when she gets here if he doesn’t support me now while she’s still on me. 😭someone please help me! I’m on the verge everyday of crying and my dad says it’s my fault my step mom is a bitch and I deserve her miss treating me. She is very toxic to me and my dad has the nerve to say “she still loves you” NOOO you can’t be mean, manipulate, belittle someone hate on them and still say you love them 😔you just cant!!